beginner, intermediate, advanced
8 hours per day
Murmansk Oblast, Russia, 184630
- 23.02 - 2.03
- 4.03 - 11.03
- 11.03 - 18.03
We are going on an incredible trip to the Arctic circle, to the snow-white Tundra with stable wind.
If you want to try what the riding on the hills is, to fly from tuffets, to see nothern lights and to enjoy the magical nature of “The Edge of the Earth”, no doubt you have to come with us.
SNOW. There is an immense plenty of snow. It’s soft, fluffy and weightless. The feeling of fly and unlimited freedom appears when you ride on this snow. It’s safe to practice freestyle tricks, high jumps and long flies.
WIND is strong and stable, like someone turns a huge blow dryer every morning on.
The Edge of the Earth: you'll be staying on the edge of the Earth…..There is only the Arctic Ocean and the North Pole in front of you.
The Arctic Ocean - The Ocean charms and impresses. The brave ones could try to swim and surf in the Ocean
Place: Teriberka settlement is located in 130 km from Murmansk on the coast of the Barents Sea.
The temperature is -2 / -10 (at night) degrees in April. The wind statistic is perfect.
The wind blows 90% of the time. The depth of snow is 1 - 2meters.
We meet you in Murmansk and transfer to Teriberka.
The price includes:
- Accommodation (in our nice house)
- Transfer (-1. from / to the airport 2. Every day to the spot)
- Food (breakfast and dinner at home cooked by a chef / lunch on kite spots in lunchboxes and thermoses)
- Snowmobiles (for down and crosswind trips / for the rescue)
- Russian Sauna (once per week)
Not included: flights / visa
The price per week is 500 euro for independent kiters who has their own equipment.
And 700 euro for beginners, who needs lessons or equipment for rent (choose in the offer's options).
- I'm a beginner — 15,000.00 ₽
- Lessons and equipment for rent.
Need more details or looking for a special price?
- Money back guarantee*
- Only certified guides and instructors
- Communication with providers without third-parties
- 100% quality control