IKO Assistant Training
This course is for experienced kiteboarders. It is the first step towards becoming a kitesurfing instructor.
Your training will be divided into 3 parts:
- evaluation and improvement of your knowledge and riding skills
- theoretical lessons
- practical teaching situation
Your Trainer will help you uncover:
- how an IKO Kite Centre operates
- how to prepare, use and manage equipment properly
- follow the fundamental safety principles
- supervise safety of 4 kiteboarders
- and much more
- Be at least 16 years old (Candidates under 18 years old must have parental consent)
- Be certified as an IKO Member Level 3N
- Have a valid and less than six months old first aid and CPR certificate
- Must be able to read and write
After you complete AITC
You can teach only under the supervision of an Instructor Level 2 (or higher).
If you want to teach on you own, without supervision, you will have to take Instructor Training Course after you complete AITC.