Heliskiing in Kamchatka
Heliskiing is off-trail, downhill skiing or snowboarding that is accessed by a helicopter.
Group size: up to 14 people
Day 1. Arrival. Meeting at the airport. Transfer to the town, checking into a hotel; a trip to the sea lion rookery. Getting instructions, filling in all the necessary documents; getting avalanche gear. Overnight stay.
Day 2. Heliskiing. Return to the town for overnight.
Day 3 – 6. Moving in to a mountain lodge with a hot thermal pool. There the group will spend 4 days – 2-3 heli-skiing with 1-2 days left for rest and/or in case of bad weather conditions. Return to the town on the evening of the 6th day.
Day 7. Transfer to the airport along with fish market and gift store visiting; departure.
- 7 helicopter hours (3-4 days of heliski);
- accomodation in a mountain lodge (double, triple, quadruple cabins);- accomodation in town (double rooms in a cozy hotel);
- group transfers;
- avalanche gear rent – beeper, probe, shovel and avalanche backpack;
- the cost of evacuation to a medical institution in case of emergencies;
- 2 meals a day - breakfast and dinner (in a mountain lodge) + a snack on the route.
- meals in a town hotel;
- ski and snowboard gear rent;
- individual transfers;
- lunch and not included in the group menu food and drinks;
- additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes, equipment breakage, illness.
Refund Terms. In case of refusal:
2 months prior - full refund;
Less than 2 months - 50% refund;
Less than a month - no refund.