Private One-On-One Surf Lesson at The Best Surf Spot In Bali - Kuta
If you lack the confidence to try your first surfing lesson on a surf camp, or you just want some personal attention from a local pro at the beginning of your Bali surf vacation, a one-on-one lesson with Surf Discovery could be just what you need!
Depending on your experience and goals a personalized plan and a private instructor could really get you going or even push your surfing to the next level!
Every instructor is an experienced surfer, holding ASI accredited instructor certification, surf rescue and first aid qualifications.
Our tried and tested program guarantees progress for all levels and are always customised for the client, but here are just some of the reasons that you should take this lesson:
1) You will brush up on surf theory (where waves come from, how to deal with rip currents, myths of the ocean) and get some practice popping up on the beach.
2) Your instructor will pick an appropriate board for you, after which you will practice getting on and off the board in the pool.
3) The water portion of the lesson will be tailored to the needs of the client - whether you are a complete beginner or are ready for the line up
4) Individual lessons are very good because all of the attention of the instructor is focused on you and your needs. He will be able to point out your mistakes and better correct your technique, meaning you will be able to progress faster than you imagined possible!
5) If you are already confident on your board, your instructor can accompany you to some of the best surf spots in Bali, to challenge you and hone your skills.
So join us to learn surfing or improve as part of your Indonesian surf trip because Surf Discovery really is one of the best surf schools in Bali.
- soft top board and leash
- rash guard and board shorts
- SPF 50 sunscreen
- lockers with keys for storing personal belongings
- sports insurance (coverage during lesson time only)
Good service. The instructor was very informative, helpful and patient. I was able to stand from the first attempt. They also have shower & locker which is good. Definitely coming back!