Half Day Surf Lesson With Qualified Instructor + Equipment
beginner, intermediate, advanced
1 — 8
Unnamed Road, Tamraght, Morocco
Surfing in Morocco with Wave & Dance’s Surf School happens all year round for all skill levels. Our beginner surfing lessons are for guests who are surfing for the first time ever or surfed a few times before and want to improve. We also offer intermediate surf lessons, advanced lessons and surf guiding safari days to our favourite secrets spots. Each lesson lasts for two hours and takes place at one of the many beautiful beaches between Agadir, Aourir, Tamraght, Taghazout and Tamri. We choose the beach based on the weather and wave conditions on the day of your lesson. This helps ensure you have ideal waves for learning how to surf!
Our lessons feature a maximum of eight students per instructor guaranteeing lots of personal attention! All of our instructors are certified and the lesson prices include ALL the necessary equipment for your surf lesson. We also offer a detailed debriefing analysis after each class for faster progress by identifying errors and offering corrective advice
We will not only teach you to stand up (or "take off"), control your surfboard, catch a green wave and give you demonstrations after class, but we will also focus also on the dynamics of surfing, ocean safety, surf etiquette, surf culture, and more. Because we love and respect the ocean, you'll learn how to surf responsibly and safely, all while having a great time. Our surfing class levels run from beginner to advanced, and regardless of your current ability, we will take your surfing to the next level! When you arrive our professional instructors will evaluate your abilities and together you will work on improving your level.
A half day surf lesson includes two hours of instruction, plus some free practice time under the watchful supervision of your instructor. We will introduce you to surfing fundamentals, etiquette, safety, wave dynamics, paddling skills, surfboard positioning, proper stand-up and riding techniques.
- Surf coaching
- Equipment rental: surfboard, wetsuit, leash, wax
- Transportation to the beaches
- Debriefing after class
- Fresh local lunch at the beach
Spoken languages: English, French.
- Yoga Class — €17.00
- Take a yoga class on the terrace of Wave & Dance and connect to the complete health discipline of daily yoga for body, mind and soul which improves strength, flexibility, and relaxation for surfers. We believe that yoga is great complement to any active lifestyle. 75 minutes
- Bellydance Class — €23.00
- Join our Belly Dancing Class to discover and experience the amazing art of exotic dance. 1 hour lesson
- Hawaian Dance Class — €23.00
- Join a fun Hawaiian dance class. Learn all about the sensual moves of Island dances. 1 hour class