Freeride in Uimon Valley | Altay Mountains
beginner, intermediate, advanced
1 — 8
8 hours per day
Altai Republic, Russia, 649475
Nature of Uimon steppe is admired by everyone who visited her, and even the old-timers do not cease to marvel at its fabulous beauty. Geophysicists from St. Petersburg, who visited this place at last year, recorded a powerful source of underground energy. In the view of Nicholas Rerich in this place a city of the future will be built, with which to begin a new era of civilization.
What we offer:
Winter trip to Uimon valley. You will experience: arrival by snowmobile to the hard to reach places and free ride from the slopes Terektinsky Ridge, snowmobiling, cultural education, living in a cedar house, and a real Russian bath. We will guarantee fantastic emotions that you will get.
Day 1. Arrival in Barnaul. Transfer to the Upper Uimon. Arrival, accommodation in double and triple rooms in a cedar house, facilities on the floor. Visiting of cedar baths.
Day 2: Cultural day. Visiting of five museums, including: Nicholas Memorial House Museum Roerich's museum of history and culture Uimon Valley, National History museum, Museum Bashtale sun and stone museum Top-Uimon.
Day 3-4-5. Active part of the tour. Daily transfer to Bashtala where is going to start the day freeride tour, consisting of arrivals by snowmobiling to the roots of the ridge Terektinsky. The difference in height of 1000 meters, the thickness of snow is 1.5 - 3 meters. On the day it is planned about 7-10 upswings. Return to the hotel. Russian sauna.
Day 6: Cultural day. Radial ride by car to the sights of Uimon valley. On request: the organization of horseback radial mini-campaign.
Day 7: Departure. Transfer to Barnaul.
- Snowmobile (oil, fuel, spare parts, winch, ropes).
- En route meals (picnics, packed lunch) per day cultural excursions
- Lunch in a cafe
- Accommodation in a clean cedar house, daily cedar bath
- Daily shuttle to Bashtala
- Breakfast in hotel
- Insurance INGOSSTRAH MS 250 000 NA 100 000
- Flight to Barnaul / Gorno-Altaisk
- Lunch (except day with a cultural program), dinner (it is possible to provide 3 meals daily).
- Souvenirs and products of nature (honey, pantogematogen, grass, etc..).
- You should carry a full set of clothes, including: thermal underwear, ski equipment with protective properties.
- If you required a ski equipment rental - please indicate in advance.