1 Week of Kite Safari
Dates of upcoming safaris :
- 18 - 25 of October 2016
- 30.12 - 06.01 NEW YEAR SAFARI
- 3 - 10 of June 2017
- 10 - 17 of June 2017
When you come aboard for a kite monkey trip you own the sea.
We select unique spots to take our clients kiting.
Kite safari is a perfect conditions for beginners and good riders:
- The Sea belongs you... NO TRAFFIC
- You are away from land. There are no overcrowded kite stations.
- Lagoons with flat and shallow water
- Stable and good wind out at sea
- Many possibilities for down/cross and upwind trips by kites
- Professional instructors
The kiting sessions vary:
- Kiting in pristine lagoons with smooth flat water ( perfect for beginners and good riders)
- Cross wind and down wind kiting sessions ( 2-3 hours)
- A freestyle clinic if you want improve your skill set and work on tricks
Other activities you can enjoy onboard:
- swimming with dolphins
- monkey dive :)
- wake boarding
- paddle board
The program :
We usually visit 3 or 4 different kite spots in one week. Sometimes we will do a crosswind or a downwind, or we will stay in a place for few days and enjoy the good conditions. We make sure guests are having a unique style of kiting safari with lots of variety.
Here is a sample itinerary to give you an idea of the many wonderful Kite Monkey activities you will experience on your trip:
Arrive in Hurgada airport, transfer to the boat, briefing, dinner, and welcome party on board.
Breakfast, set sail direction North.
Check kitesurf session in a lagoon, to ensure that everyone is set up for the week of kiting.
One more kite session
Dinner and evening activities.
6:00 am: wake up for a sunrise kiting session. Launch your kite and kite in the lagoon .
8:30 am: come back for breakfast on the boat
9:30 am: launch your kite for the next kiting session in a same place or follow the boat for a downwind or crosswind kiting session 2-3 hours from point A to B
11:30: arrive at the new location to kite for another hour inside the lagoon Alternatively you can relax or go snorkeling or diving,
14:30: continue with kiting
20:00: dinner and evening activities
Kiting till the afternoon.
15-00: we start to sail back to port.
19- 00: dinner and party in Marina.
Breakfast and transfer to the airport
During this program we will enjoy many other sea adventures.
We will swim with dolphins and dive in the rich Red sea marine life. We will ride into the sunrise and through the sunsets.
Other fun and games will include having parties on the sun-deck under the stunning night sky, playing games and watching movies.
This is a time for enjoying pure nature around and great company.
Included: 6 days/7 nights on board, full board & soft drinks, local transfers, video/photo support, rescue by zodiak and full support by qualified instructors, wakeboarding, SUP, introdive
Not included: flight/visa, kiting equipment, private lessons, diving lessons, alcohol beverages
- Private lesson - 1 hour — €60.00
- Price includes instructor work, equipment and gear’s insurance.
- Kitesurfing course — €400.00
- This course is not counted by hours. The instructor will stay with you until you are succeed and can ride independent left and right.