Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees
- The Shaka service fee is nonrefundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Shaka within 24 hours of start of activities.
- Shaka will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the Enjoyer clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which can be found in Dashboard > Your Trips > C hange or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Enjoyer Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to activity's local start time, otherwise no refund. For example, if the start is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before the start time.
If the enjoyer cancels less than 7 days in advance, the activities are not refunded.