Moderate: Full refund 5 days prior to start of activities, except fees
- The Shaka service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Shaka within 24 hours of start of activities.
- Shaka will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Enjoyer clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which can be found in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Enjoyer Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a full refund, cancellation must be made five full days prior to listing’s local start time. For example, if the start is on Friday, cancel by the previous Sunday before start time.
If the Enjoyer cancels less than 5 days in advance of the start of activities, the first day of activities is non-refundable but the remaining days of activities will be 50% refunded.