Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to start of activities, except fees
- The Shaka service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Shaka within 24 hours of start of activities.
- Shaka will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Enjoyer clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which can be found in Dashboard > Your Orders > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Enjoyer Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a full refund, cancellation must be made a full 24 hours prior to listing’s local start time. For example, if the start of an activity is on Friday, cancel by Thursday of that week before start time. If the booking is made for multiple activities on different days, only the activities that are due to start later than 24 hours after cancellation will be fully refunded.
If Enjoyer cancels less than 24 hours before the start, that day activity is non-refundable.